Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Flowershop Treasures: 2nd Edition.

Thanks largely in part to our new Twitter following, I know we've got lots of newbies following our blog.  If any of you out there are new to Shop Speak, Welcome!  


The shop is swimming with exciting new product.  As promised, I want to give those of you who can't make it in to the shop a peek at some of our killer new finds.


Clementine
By Dayna Decker
$72


A work of art in itself, the Clementine candle is masterfully crafted. The hand-blown glass vessel is richly infused with scents of Orange Flower, Neroli, Honey, Black Tea & Cassis Musk.   
The EcoWood Wick blends the elements to create a light, clean scent.  Perfect for summer.


Gold Tipped Porcelain Urn
$250

 
One of the most beautiful pieces in the shop.  I think it speaks for itself.





Orson Wells at Work
by Jean-Pierre Berthome & Thomas

An in-depth , behind-the-camera survey of the work of one of the world's most acclaimed cinematic visionaries.  Under appreciated in his lifetime, Orson Welles (1915 - 1985) was an exceptional filmmaker and star of one of MY alltime favorite movies, Jane Eyre.  This is an awesome addition to your library or coffee table collection.






2 comments:

mollygib said...

Give those to me now. All of it. The urns first, please.

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Oh my, I adore your work! I just clicked over from Outstanding Occasions and I'm in love. :)